3/4 stick butter and 1 cup of water (6 tablespoons)
1 teaspoon of sugar
Salt, 1/8 teaspoon
flour, one cup
about 4 big eggs, 1 cup eggs, and 2 whites
frying using vegetable oil
sugar granules for topping
1) In a saucepan, bring water, butter, sugar, and salt to a boil.
2) Add the flour and stir until the dough comes together into a ball.
3) Pour the mixture into the bowl of a standing mixer and give it three to four minutes to cool.
4) Using the lowest speed of the mixer, add 1 egg at a time, making sure the
Before moving forward, include the first egg entirely.
5) When all the eggs have been included and the mixture is smooth, place
a piping bag with a number 12 tip holding dough.
6) In a large, heavy pan, heat up 1 1/2 inches of oil.
7) Pipe dough into oil in the shape of an irregular lattice; cook until browned, turning once.
8) After draining the cake on paper towels, sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
9) Continue using the batter up until it is finished.