50 ml of mayonnaise
50 ml of plain yogurt
1 1/4 cups of strong cheddar cheese, shredded
30 ml of blue cheese dressing
0.5 teaspoons of salt
1 1/2 teaspoons of fresh black pepper, ground
Ramen flavor packet
6 cups of broccoli, stems and heads peeled,
cut and salted water for blanching.
Sliced mushrooms weighing 12 ounces, cooked in 1
teaspoon of butter
1 packet of Ramen with chicken taste
broken up noodles
1) Set oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a dish, mix the noodles’ flavor packet with the mayonnaise, yogurt, cheddar cheese, blue cheese dressing, eggs, salt, and pepper.
3) Combine the broccoli, mushrooms, and broken noodles in a separate dish. Then, toss the wet mixture with the veggies to coat them thoroughly.
4) Put the food in an 8 by 8-inch baking dish that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray, and bake it for 45 minutes with the lid on.
5) After 15 more minutes of baking to brown, remove the lid.
6) Allow it cool for 15 minutes before to serving.