two teaspoons of canola oil
1 cubed, cored, and peeled Granny Smith apple
unfiltered apple juice, 1 pint
Caraway seeds in a quarter-spoon
kosher salt, 1 1/2 tablespoons
black pepper freshly ground
12 head of shredded red cabbage
1) Place a pan with the canola oil over medium heat.
2) Place the apple in the pan and toast it just a little.
3) Turn up the heat to high and stir in the apple juice, caraway seeds, salt, and pepper along with the cabbage.
4) Put the lid on the pan and shake it to coat the cabbage.
5) Lower the temperature and cook the food for 20 minutes.