1 cup honey from orange blossoms
Four big eggs
10 grams of orange zest
All-purpose flour, 1 1/2 cups
one tablespoon of baking powder
Baking soda, 1 pinch
1) Set the oven to 350 F.
2) In a big bowl, combine honey and eggs and whisk until combined.
3) Add orange zest and stir.
4) Combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a sieve.
using butter as a grease
5) Slowly stir in the butter to the egg mixture.
6) Slightly butter-grease a loaf pan.
7) Fill the pan with the mixture and bake.
8) After 30 minutes, use a wooden skewer to check if the food is done. (If it tests negative, you are finished. If not, wait another five minutes before checking it.