6 beaten eggs
grated 1 ounce of parmesan
Black pepper, half a teaspoon
Salt, a pinch
a tsp. of butter
Sliced half a cup of roasted asparagus
1 tablespoon of minced parsley leaves and half a cup of sliced country ham
1) Set the broiler setting on the oven.
2) With a fork, stir the eggs, Parmesan, pepper, and salt in a medium-sized bowl.
3) Set a 12-inch nonstick sauté pan that is oven-safe to medium-high heat.
4) Melt the butter in the pan.
5) Sauté the ham and asparagus in the pan for two to three minutes.
6) Squeeze a rubber spatula into the pan and pour in the egg mixture.
7) Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the top of the egg mixture starts to set and the bottom has set.
8) Finish with fresh parsley.
9) Place pan in oven and broil for 3–4 minutes, or until fluffy and gently browned.
10) Take out of the pan and divide into 6 halves. Serve right away.