1 quart of 2% milk
12 cup of milk powder
Honey, 1-2 teaspoons
Plain yogurt in a half-cup, at room temperature
1) Add powdered milk, honey, and milk into a small pot of milk.
2) Place in a medium-hot area and heat until an instant-read thermometer reads 120° F.
3) When milk reaches 120 degrees Fahrenheit, pour it into a cylindrical plastic container while retaining 1/2 cup.
4) Stir the yogurt with the saved 1/2 cup before adding it back to the milk mixture.
5) Insert the container into a small wine bucket that has a heating pad inside of it. On medium, turn the heating pad. Make sure the temperature maintains as near to 115° F as you can while allowing the mixture to ferment for 3 to 12 hours.
6) After the fermentation is finished, store in the fridge for the night.