specialized tools 4 metal skewers (12 inches)
1 1/2 to 2 pounds of boneless sirloin beef
3 minced garlic cloves
smoked paprika, two tablespoons
One-half teaspoon of ground turmeric
1 teaspoon of cumin, ground
1 kosher salt tsp.
freshly ground black pepper, half a teaspoon
red wine vinegar, 1/3 cup
Olive oil, 1/2 cup
1) Place the meat in a large mixing basin after cutting it into 1 1/2 to 1 3/4-inch pieces. Place aside.
2) Combine the garlic, paprika, turmeric, cumin, salt, pepper, and red wine vinegar in a food processor’s bowl.
3) Drizzle the olive oil in while the processor is running.
4) Drizzle the meat with the marinade and toss to coat.
5) Store in the fridge in an airtight container or a plastic bag that can be sealed, and let marinate for two to four hours.
6) Turn the grill’s heat up to medium-high.
7) Thread the meat onto the skewers, spacing the pieces approximately a half-inch apart.
8) Place on the grill and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side for a total of 8 to 12 minutes with the lid ajar (8 minutes for rare and 12 for medium).
9) Transfer the food from the heat to aluminum foil, wrap it up, and let it sit for two to three minutes before serving.